- Apply on the affected skin area after proper cleansing by gently tapping it on the skin. With a circular motion, evenly spread the cream and allow your skin to absorb it.
- For best results apply in the morning and evening followed by a sunscreen in the day time.
Tranexamic Acid Vitamin C Face Moisturizer
A powerful cream designed with effective ingredients perfectly combined to provide a non irritating formulation that diminishes the appearance of melasma, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, dark or brown spots.
Tranexamic acid helps brighten dark spots, improve pigmentation and provide an overall more even skin tone. A potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals, Vitamin C helps to lighten hyperpigmentation and brown spots, even out skin tone and enhance skin radiance.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Effectively reduces the appearance of Melasma.
- Suitable for prolonged use.
- Addresses multiple pathways of pigmentation.
- Non-comedogenic (does not clog pores).
- Free of steroids.
- Free of hydroquinone.
- Demonstrates a synergistic effect.
- Net Volume: 50g
- Scent: Natural
NEED TO KNOW
- Avoid using this cream with other strong acids to avoid skin irritation.
- Apply once or twice a day as required. If you have sensitive skin, start by applying just once a day, preferably at night, if the cream is too strong, use twice per week. You can gradually build up to once a day application, then when your skin becomes used to the cream, you may be able to apply twice per day.
- A tingling feeling may occur on application due to the ingredients.
- Tranexamic acid & Vitamin C formulations are a gradual process which takes commitment to see results. Most users can see changes within 2 to 4 weeks of using the cream. Regular application is important to inhibit the production of melanin.
- Always do a patch test before full application.
- Always apply SPF on top of this cream when going outdoors. Skin will be more sensitive to direct sunlight when using this product. An additional sunscreen of at least SPF15 to SPF30 is strongly advised before going outdoors, to protect skin from sun damage.
Water, Tranexamic Acid, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol and Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalene, Kojic Acid Dipalmitate, Pea Peptide, Niacinamide, E Ascorbic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Azeleic Acid, Alpha Arbutin, Tocopherol Acetate, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Phytate, Phytic Acid
Skin will be more sensitive to direct sunlight when using this product. An additional sunscreen of at least SPF15 to SPF30 is strongly advised before going outdoors, to protect skin from sun damage.